Student Procedure for obtaining a transient approval
502 Bad Gateway
- Look at our pre-approved state school equivalent course list in the Advising office or on the Webber Intranet.
- Meet with your advisor on your choices; course descriptions may be needed. Obtain your advisor’s signature on the Transient Form.
- Obtain the Registrars signature on the Transient Form.
- Take the Transient Form with you to register at the other school for your selected course(s).
- Request an official transcript be sent to Webber International University immediately after the course is complete.
- The official transcript must be received within the following semester.
Have your transcript sent to:
Webber International University
P.O. Box 96
Babson Park, FL 33827